Sales Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- The Sales Account Manager will be selling british best brands product which hit the store shelves of our online retail platform into Chinese market to the Company’s targets clients. The successful Sales Account Manager will have proven experience in a sales-based role working towards KPI's and Sales Targets and should have deep and clear understanding/know-how of chinese market as well as consumer behavior.
- Working closely with management team, collaborating with marketing and operation teams, to secure new business opportunities that are aligned to the company growth strategy and the sales targets, and to produce ambitious plans to capture the company’s market share.
- Responsible for all sales related activities, strategically develop and maintain trusted long-lasting relationships with customers and stakeholders, dealing with customers’ enquiries, identifying customers’ need and market trend.
- Reviewing and amending sales plan following review with Head of Business Development to ensure all activities contribute towards target.
- Monitoring and evaluating the activities and products of the competitors, reviewing market analyses with Management Team to determine Customer needs and pricing strategies.
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Degree in International Trade, Business Management or related field; At least Bachelor’s degree or equal level qualification.
- At least 5 years working experience, experience in cross-boarder sales, with strong business planning and management skills, excellent commercial and financial acumen, creativity and innovative thinking.
- With business acumen, professional, reliable and self-motivated, ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, & planning skills, excellent oral and written skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally.
- Chinese to mother tongue standard and fluent in written and verbal English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internal software systems.
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you’re interested in this position.
Who are we
TTK Europe Ltd is a technology-enabled cross-border logistics company, specialized in parcel delivery and air cargo forwarding services. We are dedicated to providing customers with highly efficient and quality services. Due to rapid development and business expansion, our services start to cover more countries and areas including UK, China, and Europe, etc. Our head office is located in Manchester, followed by other branches and warehouses in Birmingham, London, Edinburgh and other cities.
Employees are an important asset of our corporate and we provide them with opportunities to achieve. Our culture and workplaces are built on respect, recognition and equal opportunities. You will be working alongside aspiring individuals who have a can-do spirit.
With the corporate culture, we succeed in building strong brand awareness and reputation among wider British Chinese community and Chinese international students. We are always looking for talented people to join us and work together to be the leader in terms of international delivery services.